TOPIC PRESENTATION : IGA solution implementation (MOE internship)
Under the Manager responsibility or one senior security Consultant, you will join a project team and will have the possibility of evolving within practice IAM (Identity and Aces Management) and more specifically on the IGA (Identity Governance & Administration). You will accompany SYNETIS on the implementation of an IGA (Identity Governance & Administration) solution :
- IGA functional area discovery
- Training on an Identity Management and Enabling Solution
- Within a team, involvement in an internal users management project of the Information System and management of application authorizations
- Implementation of the accounts process of creation / update / deletion
Configuring connectors for automatic account provisioning in “on-prem” or “cloud” applications.
- You are preparing a master degree with specialization in Cybersecurity
- You are really passionate about the Information Systems Security field
- You have a good level of English
- You are recognized for your curiosity, your proactivity, your autonomy and have demonstrated strong adaptability to go up in competences on new solutions and technologies
Duration: 5 to 6 months
Hiring possible with the key.