Experts dedicated to incident response!
Ecosystem security offer
CERT SYNETIS is staffed by incident response experts fully dedicated to this activity, with technical and methodological skills in forensic investigations. The expertise of our analysts has been built up through the resolution of numerous security incidents and through recognized training courses such as those offered by the SANS Institute.
Security incident: 24/7 response and forensic analysis
When an incident or abnormal event is detected on your information system, CERT SYNETIS assists you throughout the process of removing doubts or investigating. Our teams are guided by standards such as the NIST cyberframework, which enables us to provide optimal crisis response and support in the following areas:
Our experts can also help you deploy EDR during an incident, so you can monitor the evolution of the threat on your information system live, both during and after the incident has been resolved. A report including the analyses carried out and the facts observed will be given to you following our intervention.
CERT subscription - Anticipating and preparing for security incidents
CERT SYNETIS offers to set up an on-call line and dedicated resources before an incident is detected. This tailor-made service guarantees that our CERTs will be on the scene as quickly as possible, and that they will have in-depth knowledge of your information system, so that you can get up and running as quickly as possible.
This subscription consists of 2 main phases:
- Implementation of a 24/7 on-call line with definition of dedicated SLAs;
- Creation of early (deactivated) privileged access to your information system;
- Creating a customized incident response plan ;
- Optional employee awareness training (technical and non-technical profiles).
- Reactive monitoring ;
- Support and intervention in the event of a request, in less than 3 hours;
- Quarterly synchronization points ;
- Analysis report for each CERT intervention (incident or suspected incident).
For further information or in the event of an incident, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 02 30 21 31 04.
Protection and monitoring of si
Our CERT experts
answer your questions