Synetis can run Configuration Audits of the software and hardware components of your IS. The goal of such audits is to proactively identify configuration-related directives that could reduce security whilst ensuring that current configurations comply with the target architecture.
- Active Directory Audit
- Changed unwanted rights that emerged after installing Windows Server 2016 (AD PREP bug)
- Change the composition of the privileged groups
- Implement a third-party administration model
- Reinforce the audited elements in the audit policy
- MySQL Audit
- Install MySQL outside system partitions
- Verify that the variable MYSQL_PWD is not used as environment variable.
- Disable interactive MySQL user login
- Check that the variable MYSQL_PWD is not used in user profiles